Page 81 of 121 FirstFirst ... 677779808182838595 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

a burner for girls he doesn't want to talk to later?

2. Just saw it. Wow.

edit: oh wow that was Red Skull
    Last edited by Error; 29 Apr 2018 at 07:21 PM.

3. I thought it was great. Probably the fastest 2.5 hours in a theatre I’ve had. The end lost a little punch for me knowing there’s another one next year and a bunch of sequels for certain characters already announced. But it was still pretty great they had the balls to do what they did. I bet a lot of the general public that doesn’t know squat about comics are losing their goddamn minds.

And it’s already made over 600 million worldwide. I bet the DC execs all hate that they can’t figure this shit out.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Somebody has to be furious that a fully realized Thanos beat Darkseid to market. They fucked up with Steppenwolf in Justice League. Now Darkseid is going to seem like a Thanos rip off, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Very likely. He kinda looks like an Apocalypse rip-off to me, though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Somebody has to be furious that a fully realized Thanos beat Darkseid to market. They fucked up with Steppenwolf in Justice League. Now Darkseid is going to seem like a Thanos rip off, lol
    I totally forgot about Darkseid. Now it will definitely seem like an Avengers Rip-off. Steppenwolf was really gay. They must be kicking themselves this morning for not doing Darkseid earlier. Hell, everything they have done is just mistake filled. They have some good pieces but the execution is shit. If Wonder Woman wasnt huge they the would be screwed completely.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

The last half of wonder woman isn't very good. Movie could have ended with her hulking that tower.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The last half of wonder woman isn't very good. Movie could have ended with her hulking that tower.
    Agree. I thought the entire movie was great until the end.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Wasn’t that the phone Cap sent him at the end of civil war?
    Forgot about that! Then it DOES make sense.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. But what doesn't make sense if that's the case is why does he have it on his person at all times?

Is he going to bed nightly saying "tomorrow I'll phone him....tomorrow I'll phone him."?