Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. That's myopic. Marvel can get you Spider Man 2099, Spider Gwen, Spider Ham, Miles Morales... multiverse = defunct is more of a DC thing.

Speaking of...

https://youtu.be/ii3n7hYQOl4
    Last edited by YellerDog; 10 Dec 2017 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Gwenpool movie or GTFO.

3. I can pretty much assure you that's what's happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I don’t think they should do a multiverse. It’s time to sunset the Fox Marvel series (I believe this is what Disney will do BTW — the last XMen were not surefire megahits). But if they did want to preserve it that’s the only good way to do it.

Deadpool is actually the only Fox franchise that could carry over. 4th wall and all.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 Dec 2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Well I’ve never heard someone outright say Jackman sucked as Wolvie. I’ve heard people say he doesn’t look the way Wolverine does in the comics.
    I was working at a Babbages when the first movie came out. People were MAD. So mad. Mad about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It’s time to sunset the Fox Marvel series
    That'd be too bad. I dig how they are currently in the 80's with so many things still ahead of them.

(I'd edit these posts together, but the edit button is deleting posts again.)

7. I had a response to his post about the films not being written for people not familiar with the properties, but the board ate it.
    General gist: There aren't enough comic nerds in the world to cover the billion dollars these movies rake in. The movies are most definitely being written to the lowest common denominator, least familiar audience. That's why plot and characterization is so shallow in each one.
    And yeah, people were just short of rioting in the streets when Jackman was cast as Wolverine.

8. How does the board keep eating your posts?
    That hasn't happened to me in years.

9. Unsurprisingly, it values yours more than mine.

It just started for me (again) today. I'm posting this to edit to see what'll happen.

edit: no problem