Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. The biggest news is something they didn't say directly: they've made some kind of deal with Fox to get at least parts of the Fantastic Four rights package back, if not the whole thing. Back when Avengers 1 came out, they said they used the Chitauri - the Ultimates universe version of the Skrulls - instead of the real deal because the Skrulls were tied up in those rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I figured the Watchers appearing in GOTG vol. 2 was a big hint towards that being the case.

3. Guarantee they're keeping something waaay under wraps for Infinity War, be it Wolverine or FF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I figured the Watchers appearing in GOTG vol. 2 was a big hint towards that being the case.
    Yeah, the idea that they could do that because the Fox contract only covered Uatu and not the Watchers in general does seem pretty fishy in hindsight.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

6. Thanos looks weird.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. He should never take off the gold goggles. They do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Click for full size

Separately, Russo also tells IGN that Thanos has ditched his gold armor in favor of casual clothing in ‘Infinity War’ for a very good reason – when he’s finally wielding the Infinity Gauntlet with all the stones, he’s so powerful that armour is no longer of use to him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    The biggest news is something they didn't say directly: they've made some kind of deal with Fox to get at least parts of the Fantastic Four rights package back, if not the whole thing.
    Please include Doctor Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom please include Dr. Doom

*EDIT* I'm not finding any news about this. Source, pls.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Jul 2017 at 02:54 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Kurt Russell is Captain America now?