Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,206 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Rumors and scuttlebutt (and you know how reliable they can be) are saying that the possible villain for Captain Marvel 2 may be Rogue. If so, hmmm.

2. I mean, Rogue started out as a bad guy and it's a big part of why she was a cool character prior to full on SHOUUUUTHERN ACCENNNT SHUGAHH Rogue.

The best scenes with that character were her literally wrestling with the ghosts of that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Definitely. I remember an old issue of X-Men when Rogue completely reverted back to the Carol Danvers personality during a period whete she was really stressed and exhausted. She ended up going bonkers and invading a SHIELD helicarrier to rescue Danvers' ex-boyfriend who was in trouble (she even started cooking him Danvers-exclusive recipes after she got him to safety), and he had no idea who in the fuck she was and then she completely started freaking out. That was a great issue.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Feb 2020 at 10:12 AM.

4. that was only 1 issue? It'd be a 12 issue maxi-series these days.
    (with worse art, yet on the bright side far less word balloons and captions across the whole series than a single Claremont issue.)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    that was only 1 issue?
    Yup, only one issue. Did a quick search and it was Uncanny X-Men 182 (1984). I have it jammed in a bin somewhere.

And yeah, Claremont's writing can be a little wordy, but it was nonetheless stellar. I really need to get around to downloading some of the older X-books soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Feb 2020 at 01:50 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Claremont's writing is one of those things where the more you fight against it the less fun it is to read. Just get in that headspace and have a great time. That dude LOVES killing extras.

"Bob had dreams. Bob heads in to another shift at the ER, working lots of after hours to build a home with his wife and child. He sees things every day that he knows he can never tell to them. Bob didn't realize that today... he was going to die horribly."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!