Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They can’t. If they integrate mutants in to MCU it has to be a new start, casting-wise. Otherwise you’re bringing on all the baggage accrued by the series up until that point.

I loved Jackman as Wolvie though.
    Actually they've already got the blueprint for how to bring him into the MCU. The recent comic event that ended the world and brought Miles Morales into the regular timeline could be modified. Or just a more general "Hey this mutant teleports to other dimensions, we could escape the Sentinals at last etc".

2. It still legitimizes the old XMen in the MCU as an alternative timeline. I’d rather that Fox universe be kept in the past if they’re going to start again in the official expanded U.

Though like everyone here I have some dissonance about it. Because Jackman Wolvie interactive with RDJ Ironman seems pretty cool.

3. Infinity War will introduce "616" et. al timelines, then you can just hand wave anything.

If this deal goes down Jackman is totally popping claws in that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Old man logan.

Problem solved.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Have you watched Logan?

6. The nice thing about comics (and fiction) is that one thing isn't strictly any more or less real than any other thing. Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger can both be the Joker, four hundred artists can draw the character, and one take doesn't have to cancel out the others.

Logan can "die" and still be around to get dimension-whammied into another thing. If that thing sucks, just ignore it and stick with the first story.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 13 Nov 2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Yea for sure. I just think nows a natural time to fork off.

I watched Thor earlier this week. I enjoyed Hela as the foil (she uhhh wrecked basically the entire supporting cast of Thor minus Lady Sif). I also enjoyed the casting (all Marvel movies have amazing casting) and the Revengers storyline. Hulk seemed waaayyyy too glossed over considering how my time Banner spent forcefully confined as the big guy. They put too much humour in to that scene imo. Could have been a great solemn moment for us to understand the toll hulking out can cost.

8. I liked it, but really couldn't bring myself to care about the hela story. Every time they cut back I just wanted to get back to Hulk and Thor BFF.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. not on board with blonde widow

10. I love how they buried the lede on the biggest selling point of the movie. Would love to see this trailer with a room full of people who don’t follow movie news and have no idea it’s actually Avengers meet Guardians, the pop at the end would be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids