Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Money money money. I am sure they will come to terms once they figure out that they can make more money together than not.
    I guess they figured it out. They're working together on a third Spiderman film, Spiderman will appear in another Disnay MCU film in some capacity, and Sony's Venom will not appear in any MCU or Spiderman stuff.

2. Thus, Sony's Venom is some bunk trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I guess they figured it out. They're working together on a third Spiderman film, Spiderman will appear in another Disnay MCU film in some capacity, and Sony's Venom will not appear in any MCU or Spiderman stuff.
    Yeah, I just read this. Thank fucking fuck that Spidey's back in the MCU.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

For a little while anyway. I have a feeling he'll be in one more Avengers movie then they'll tell him to go home and be a friendly neighborhood Spiderman and he'll never be seen or mentioned again in the MCU.

5. I have no idea what's going on with WandaVision. Is it a comedy? Is she crazy?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Feb 2020 at 07:39 AM.

6. It looks like the sitcom scene from Natural Born Killers.

7. She's gone slightly insane dealing with the grief of losing Vision, having everyone else lose everyone, then everyone else getting everyone back and her uh...not. I think. Plus she's super powerful and can create alternate universi. Or it's all in her head.

8. I wonder if it's a version of Byrne's story about Wanda finding out that her kids were the lost parts of a super villains soul that she made material. That drove her nuts, and she never recovered really.

9. I can’t imagine what else it would be, there aren’t any mutants to wish away.

10. Not yet.