Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Coincidently, during the 4 year old Fatman on Batman podcast I listened to other day Smith made a couple of offhand comments about the crap Disney would give the Weinsteins about movie content which is why they formed another production company in order to get Dogma released.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Reports are the Disney/Fox deal is done. Looks like the Fantastic Four, Doctor Doom, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    Maybe not.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. I guess we'll see. Honestly, I couldn't really care less about the FF, anyway, but I would be majorly bummed if Doom wasn't in the MCU. I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. That's hilarious. I'm imagining some Disney exec reading a note from their lawyers after the purchase. "What do you mean we don't own the FF? Why the fuck did we buy Fox then?"

5. I'm excited about no more Ridley Scott alien movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I want to see the Roger Corman edition.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I want to see the Roger Corman edition.
    It's around.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. It also features the best Doom on film. I realize that isn't saying much.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Deal is official. Disney has purchased most of Fox for $54.2 billion.

Disney has confirmed that they now have ownership of X-Men, Deadpool, and yes, even the Fantastic Four, as per a Disney statement:

“[The deal] provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love."

Blah, blah, blah, but whatever. Now we'll finally have a proper Doom.

10. I don't understand all you nerds who want this.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!