Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 102112114115116117118120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Question: I read a lot of Marvel through the years but dropped off pretty sharply with most of it. What the fuck is the Eternals? Is this one of those Kirby deep cut things no one really cares about that doesn't really have identifiable characters in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Looks like, but it’s got a hell of a cast. Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Kumail Nanjiani, and Richard “Robb Stark from a game of Thrones” Madden.

Dole, you just posted the list but left out all the exciting details - Scarlet Witch guest-starring in Doctor Strange 2 like Hulk in Thor Ragnarok, Natalie Portman returning as Jane Foster and becoming lady Thor in Love and Thunder, and best of all, MAHERSHALA ALI AS BLADE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Natalie Portman... that is a mistake.

4. This is like the who's who of the "B" team.

B for Blade.

6. There's a lot of filler in that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I'm very much ok with filler. It's where the weird stuff goes to play. Some will be much better than expected while others won't, but the good tends to make up the difference.

8. Guardians of the Galaxy was Z team. Hell, even Iron Man, Cap, and Thor had been regarded as second-tier heroes for decades. Don't count out the ability of the MCU to make something out of nothing.

9. Only X-Men and Spiderman have sold more comics than Captain America for Marvel.

10. I'm fairly sure you could say the same for Shazam/Captain Marvel comics for DC. Has that made him one of DC's tippy-top most relevant IPs in perpetuum?

There was an important qualifier there. Cap comics didn't move for shit in the 80's/90's.