Page 67 of 121 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Look, nobody has given 2 shits about the first two Thor movies. Nobody.
    Not true. There's a large contingent of women that gush like a river at the mere mention of Loki/Tom Hiddleston (groan), plus, they make enough money that they keep making 'em, so somebody gives a shit.

Should it taken the deaths of some of the characters more seriously? Ya probably.
    Agreed. It also struck me as odd that Thor didn't seem to bat an eye at losing an eye. Most people would be pretty upset.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Dec 2017 at 12:17 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    But if Marvel's remedy to fix all its under-received movies is to turn them into GotG rip offs, um...no thanks. We already have GotG. And that too is a bit too wise cracky. When worlds are ending and countless people are dying, witty banter doesn't seem appropriate.
    Someone hasn’t seen Star Wars VIII yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Didn't need to. Haohmaru filled in everything I needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    somebody gives a shit.
    It's me, and I don't even want to fuck any of the dudes in it. I haven't seen the most recent Thor, but I like the first two a whole lot. They're campy. Silly even, but I think the movies are aware of how silly they are and everyone tries to have fun with that fact. I had fun with that fact while watching them anyway.

5. I like the Thor movies.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not true. There's a large contingent of women that gush like a river at the mere mention of Loki/Tom Hiddleston (groan), plus, they make enough money that they keep making 'em, so somebody gives a shit.

Agreed. It also struck me as odd that Thor didn't seem to bat an eye at losing an eye. Most people would be pretty upset.
    He cant bat what he no longer has. And ok the Thor movies had some fans but I don’t think anyone was saying they were the best a Marvel movies. I didn’t hate them but there was serious room for growth. And Loki fans just love Loki.

7. Oh Loki is definitely going to betray everyone the first chance he gets. All these touchy feeley Loki moments are setting us all up.

8. I’m a Loki fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Loki's going to be filling the Mephisto role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Loki's going to be filling the Mephisto role.
    That would make sense.