Page 73 of 121 FirstFirst ... 596971727374757787 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. I like Terminator 3. No movie was going to live up to 1/2 anyway.

2. Excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I watched Thor Ragnarok over the weekend. It is really an odd movie that I like and dislike at the same time. I like the 80s vibe, buddy comedy aspect of the movie, but the comedic tone just don't fit with the plot and end of world doomsday scenario. It is an odd juxtaposition that basically removes any tension of what Hela was doing. Even though she killed a lot of people, especially Thor's old crew, it doesn't have any weight. I really liked Hulk and planet Sakaar, they could do an entire movie there.

Lots of little setups in this movie that were easy to miss. I wonder if Banner will be back or just all Hulk from here on out.

I thought the conversation between Thor and Loki near the end was very touching and that they were finally at peace with each other. Well, until next time Loki shows up with that tesserac.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I like Terminator 3. No movie was going to live up to 1/2 anyway.
    It would have been nice if the people that wrote it actually watched 1/2 though.

Never have a Terminator marathon. They're ok on their own but the plot holes will drive you nuts if you watch them back to back.

5. It is probably impossible to do multiple movies based on time-travelling without going insane.

Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

Back to the Future

Edit: 2 and 3

7. Watched Black Panther, it was good but HOLY FUCK when did Andy Serkis get jacked?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. From all that ape training.

Those damn dirty apes.

10. Saw The Black Panther today. It was sooooo awesome!!!