Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 576769707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. For sure, they have a ton of work to do yet. I'm not really surprised.
    Though they could have rendered something specific to the trailer if they felt that's what they needed.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. That happens often enough, though nerds bitch when the trailer is different from the film.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Saw Black Panther this weekend. Really solid. Good script, great direction and design, probably the best of the MCU movies I've seen so far. Top 3 at least.

Went to Harlem for an event screening. Really fun crowd, everyone was super into it, cheering and booing and having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    nerds bitch when the trailer is different from the film.
    Trailers should be a short movie about the movie making me want to see the movie but not showing me any of the movie because I don't want to see the movie until I see the whole movie.

Related: I've pretty much stopped watching trailers.

5. Word. I watch the first one or two and then that's it. Movies today have a billion trailers that give the whole damn thing away.

6. Perfect trailers for me are like the teaser for the Bana Hulk movie, and the one and only trailer for Dark City.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Trailers should be a short movie about the movie making me want to see the movie but not showing me any of the movie because I don't want to see the movie until I see the whole movie.
    Both of the Deadpool 2 trailers have been mostly like that and the best I've seen in years.

8. Perfect trailers for me are like Terminator Genisys. Saves me time and money seeing the pieces of shit.

9. A friend of mine was hosting a movie night last week, and the movie was Terminator Genysis. I suggested we watch Waterworld instead.

I passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I'd still take Geysis over Salvation any day.