Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8999101102103104105107117 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1206

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. I'm more concerned with finally having a Dr. Doom done right.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Two sides of the same coin in my mind. I’d personally love a Doom origin story where he rises to power in Latveria. But anything that has him abide arrogantly by his code would be terrific.

3. It's sad that the best Doom was the Corman version.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an American media franchise and shared universe that is centered on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The franchise has expanded to include comic books, short films, television series, and digital series. The shared universe, much like the original Marvel Universe in comic books, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. Phil Coulson, portrayed by Clark Gregg, is an original character to the MCU and the only character to appear across all its different media.....click on given below link for more information

Crackplace

5. So Captain Marvel was just released last night and it already has 58,000 audience reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, with a 33% score.

In contrast, Infinity War has been out a year and has 52,000 audience reviews. But no, there's no weird man-baby campaign against Captain Marvel or anything.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I am EXTREMELY protected from most of twitter having only followed TNL members and a select few others.
    Yet thanks to one particular former poster, I've seen some of the vitriol targeted at a film no one yet saw and it boggles my mind that something so incredibly meaningless could rile people up so goddamn much. It's rather disgusting.

I'm not even on twitter and I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.

8. yeah, it's melvinjunko.

9. I pretty much avoid Twitter completely and only casually use Facebook here and there, and even with that minimal exposure the venom I've seen exhibited by these losers is astonishing. The complaints/comments all boil down to:

• She doesn't smile (odd, no one ever said that about the Punisher)
    • She's racist/bigoted/white man-hating
    • Alita's a real hero (?)
    • Wonder Woman's more popular (probably, yeah. But Women only need representation from one character, I guess)
    • Her comic has been rebooted so many times, no one reads it
    • The real Captain Marvel was a man (NOTE: Jim Starlin killed him off in 1982, I believe the character has been mostly female ever since)
    • Shazam is the real Captain Marvel (whatever)

And these exact comments are just repeated over and over and over, non-stop.

Social media is the absolute worst.