Page 1 of 121 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Screen Crush
    The Hollywood Reporter revealed in a wide-ranging article on the future of Marvel that the studio currently has scripts in the works for ‘Ms. Marvel’ and a ‘Blade’ reboot and are actively developing ‘Doctor Strange,’ ‘Iron Fist,’ Black Panther’ and ‘The Runaways’ movies.

Now not all of those will necessarily fall within the realms of ‘The Avengers’ and Phase 3. We can certainly see ‘Doctor Strange’ fitting into that world but not ‘The Runaways’ or another ‘Blade’ movie. With a bunch of properties returning to Marvel (like ‘Blade’ and ‘Ghost Rider’) you can expect to see more standalone Marvel superhero films that don’t necessarily tie in to the existing franchises.

While the studio wouldn’t confirm that ‘Ghost Rider’ or ‘Daredevil’ reboots are in the works, they have previously said they’re just happy to have them back “at home” and where they’re free to develop them internally.
    Link

I apologize if this is old news. I had not seen it before and didn't know which thread to check.

2. I can't wait for the comic fad to be over.

3. I like the self contained movie series of comics because they could tell the story and then be done with it, without the needless dragging on and random crap of the actual comics. Avengers was cool and all but this might be getting to be too much.

Granted, I'll probably skip most of these movies anyway, so whatever.

4. What about punisher? Who has the rights to make that movie?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. kill me now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I can't wait for the comic fad to be over.
    I'm still waiting for the reality TV fad to end.

Get ready for the long haul
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What about punisher? Who has the rights to make that movie?
    I'd love to see a Christopher Nolan-esque Punisher. Cast Tom Hardy as Frank and boom, you're set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

8. It hasn't?
    I've been so busy with shows on HBO, Showtime, FX, AMC, and a few other stations that I hadn't noticed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    I'd love to see a Christopher Nolan-esque Punisher. Cast Tom Hardy as Frank and boom, you're set.
    three hours long and sort of aimless?

10. I'd only watch if Hardy did the same voice for Frank that he did for Bane.