Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7585878889909193103 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    He was under house arrest the entire movie.
    Ehh, the entirety of Infinity War seemed to happen over the course of less than a day; unless Scott went straight from being released from house arrest to the site of that experiment where Hope and her parents got dusted (which struck me as more of a “several weeks later” kind of deal), he was out of house arrest by the time it started. I think he just wasn’t considered important enough for them to take somebody who was already there out of the fight to go pick him up.

(Although now that I think about it, I think there *was* a line in IW about him being under house arrest at that time; that doesn’t seem to jibe with the timeline in AM&tW, but I guess it could just be chalked up to whoever said that (Falcon?) not knowing his sentence was over.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How the heck did you miss that? The whole point of the movie was for him to get back in his house before Randall Park finds him outside.
    It wasn’t clear to me. I mean he was already off house arrest and doing the quantum particles mission when The Snap happens.

I loved that Asian agent btw. I kind of felt sorry for the guy after he kept getting foiled. The Giant-man empty suit fakeout was hilarious though. Still amazed they turned Paul Rudd in to an Avenger.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 18 Jul 2018 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I see, the snap thing at the end throws the timeline into a mess. Best not to think too hard about it.

4. Could be that Ghost urgently needed a bump up—but with him being stuck in the quantum zone I doubt that makes too much sense.

I'm really looking forward to Avengers 4 now. Between Captain Marvel taking place in the 90s, the "we're in the endgame now" Dr. Strange quip after giving up the time stone, and the quantum vortexes I'm assuming we're in for some kind of time travel for Avengers 4.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. There have been some leaked set pics that pretty much confirm that, with Ant-Man fighting alongside the Avengers in the Battle of New York, complete with Chris Evans back in the Avengers 1 Cap suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Fury busted out a 90's pager with a flux capacitor grafted to it to call Captain Marvel. That really didn't leave any ambiguity about time travel being involved somehow in A4.

7. Other leaked set pics include Tom Hiddleston in his Avengers 1 armor, so it definitely looks like the Battle of New York is being revisited in some way.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Jul 2018 at 08:45 AM.

8. omg

9. They should go back to the year 2000 and team up with Tron Bonne and Strider.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    There have been some leaked set pics that pretty much confirm that, with Ant-Man fighting alongside the Avengers in the Battle of New York, complete with Chris Evans back in the Avengers 1 Cap suit.
    Oh that's awesome! I hadn't seen any pics (I don't usually look up movie pre-spoilers). Pretty neat idea. If this is indeed the last of this generation of Marvel movies... what better way than a small tour of its greatest hits before we move on to the present.