Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I don't understand all you nerds who want this.
    He’s an extremely fun villain. The MCU can also shift away from revolving around Avengers to other well known heroes from other corners of their universe.

2. I can't wait to see the Avengers/X-Men/Monsters Inc/Star Wars Rebels/Oswald the Lucky Rabbit crossover film at my local Disney Magical Cineplex!

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I can't wait to see the Avengers/X-Men/Monsters Inc/Star Wars Rebels/Oswald the Lucky Rabbit crossover film at my local Disney Magical Cineplex!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    He’s an extremely fun villain. The MCU can also shift away from revolving around Avengers to other well known heroes from other corners of their universe.
    I meant the Disney/Fox thing. I don’t care about Dr Doom either, but I can understand others do.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I don’t think anyone cares much about the actual merger aside from the Marvel properties we get to enjoy and hopefully will be portrayed without bullshit Hollywood interference.

All Marvel/Star Wars movies take place in the same universe now. And that universe is ~ Fantasia ~ . I hope fucking Donald Duck shows up in the new Avengers movie, and punches Howard the Duck in the mouth.

I'm so serious. People would rage SO HARD.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Funny thing is, I just saw that episode after I posted last night. Creepy!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Nah, they’ll pull the plug after the next one bombs. (And it doesn’t even need to really bomb, just fail to live up to the first one’s take by a significant margin.)
    Not after sinking all that money into Avatar Land in Florida.