Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies: Phase 3 and Beyond

1. I wonder if she got bumped down to Second Tier TV Character status and will never again be seen in a movie, ala Agent Coulson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. She can join the club of secondary Marvel female supports who’s time is up like Paltrow, Portman, and probably McAdams, Agent 13 and so forth.

3. Appeared on the TV Shows seems to be a special type of character actor purgatory.

4. Pepper Potts is back btw. Cameo in a recent Marvel movie. Wtf happened to Nick Fury and Colbie Smulders’ agent character?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Potts was in Spider-Man Homecoming for sure.

6. Once SHIELD ended (at least in the movies, no one gives a shit about TV) Fury's now-useless ass got kicked to the curb.

7. Fury showed up w a helicarrier in Age of Ultron and that’s it. Would be nice to get him back in the frey.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Potts was in Spider-Man Homecoming for sure.

I’ll have to check out Homecoming. The cameo in Civil War was great but “Amazing” series kinda killed Spider-Man movies for me.

9. Homecoming is worth watching, I skipped the last reboot of spiderman because I don't like Garfield.

10. It was clear they were just making a Spiderman movie in order to keep the licence with the Amazing movie. Different story w the Marvel one (Homecoming)... they actually seemed to give a fuck about it. Who would've thought The Vulture aka Flying Grandpa in Pajamas would've actually been translated so adeptly?