Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gravity

1. He aint called the gas for nothing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I didn't even notice the soundtrack.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I did to a detrimental degree. Probably the single biggest change they could have made to the movie to improve it was remove the soundtrack.
    A lot of it was atmospheric but this particular track stood out the most to me, especially the parts where stuff goes wrong and shit is just flying everywhere. It builds up to a pretty rad crescendo at around the 3:15 mark.

Last edited by Will; 16 Oct 2013 at 02:22 PM.

3. The song at the end really bugged me. Actually the whole ending did.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. ...Cloon

5. Moral of the story—Kowalski fucking around with his jetpack in the beginning fucked everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Yeah, but it was a sweet jet pack.

7. Indeed it was.

Even though I knew it was just a dream I was hoping Kowalski actually did survive. They could have made an entire sequel from the hijinks that ensued once he untethered himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. This was great. IMAX 3D is the way to go. Howling bullshit nearly drops it a star.