Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: The Mini Series

1. 24: The Mini Series

From Latino Review

However today, Deadline says that with Sutherland on board, the show has now officially been greenlit as a limited series. Fox is expected to announce the show’s return today at its upfront presentation.

Deadline previously reported that 24 showrunner Howard Gordon, “pitched the plan, which would start from scratch with a new story arc”.
    It's been awhile since we've seen Bauer torture any one with an electrical cord from a lamp. I'm down and I should really rewatch the series.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. So they couldn't get the movie off the ground? :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Beep Boop Beep Boop.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. wow just the other day they were still in talks I read

glad its coming back, glad not as a tv series continuation but a mini-event thing

5. Premieres Monday May 5th at 8pm. Two Hour premiere.

Then on Monday; May 12th at 9pm it enters its normal timeslot.
    http://screenrant.com/24-live-anothe...time-cast-fox/
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Keifer is old.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. So is Clint Eastwood. Authentic badassery has no shelf life.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. 24 is back to ruin my nerves again. At the same time Jack has not skipped a beat! Great start. What a crazy kill by that Russian chick. I'm surprised that some FX level shit was allowed on FOX.

Can't believe Catelyn Stark is playing the bad guy though
    Last edited by aren; 06 May 2014 at 01:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

10. Am I the only one watching this? Every episode so far has had all kinds of badassery. The violence has reached new heights that I don't think has been seen on basic cable. This past episode showed a civilian's arm cut off due to the drone strike on the hospital. I repeat, DUE TO A DRONE STRIKE ON A HOSPITAL. Real-life terrorists aren't even this cruel.

And holy shit Jack is his A-game. Being chased by a fucking drone through London as it's bombing the shit out of everything? Punching a civilian without any notice to steal his car and not only threatening a homeless but stealing from him too? This shit is legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.