Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of SHIELD

1. anybody that thought shield was getting cancelled, regardless of the uptick in quality, is a god damn moron since both abc and marvel are owned by disney and there's no real reason to back out on their grand plans for the marvel media empire

agent carter should've been on netflix or cable for toplessness we can't get on abc

e: come to think of it this is the first for-sure-not-getting-fired show whedon has ever helmed

2. Agents of SHIELD is more of an investment into a start-up with some old hat, business guy at the helm at this point.

3. Finale was a bit underwhelming. Though there were some cool bits. Just felt a bit too comical actually.

4. Maybe they wanted people laughing with them instead of at them, for once.

5. Garret was hammy as fuck this episode.

6. LOVED the fakeout at the end, with Coulson blowing Garrett to hell after his big "this isn't even my final form!" scene. Busted a gut laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Any ideas on the drawings?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Finale was a bit underwhelming. Though there were some cool bits. Just felt a bit too comical actually.
    That whole interaction between Phil,Garrett, and Fury was just way too much cheese. Couldn't wait for it to be over.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

9. That was the most Whedon-esque sequence the show has done so far and it was excellent.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Yeah, that was good, even if I feel like they were in two different locations.