Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Agents of SHIELD

1. I don't care how good the show is, generic FBI guy not staying dead ruins his sacrifice and does not bode well for these adaptations turning into the same hilarious clusterfuck as the comics where death is merely as inconvienent as the common cold. Maybe less so.

Also, there's already a shit ton of characters in Avengers. We don't need yet more pointless side characters doing anything besides waving in the background.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Yeller, I know you at least like the CW DC shows, well it's now squarely on their level.
    Where did you hear this? Arrow came out of a trash can, and I haven't seen Flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Flash is the best damn thing on TV. Arrow is on a downward spiral, although him becoming Heir to the Demon has been intersting.

I've attempted to jump back into this and just can't stay interested. Skye is actually Daisy, she's an inhuman hanging with her thought dead mom in some Inhuman place, blah blah blah. I just don't care about this show, and that SUCKS.

4. I've stopped watching Arrow and Shield this season but The Flash continues to be wonderful.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    You guys are either nuts, or gave up on the show early in season 1 and never gave it another shot. It got way better immediately after Winter Soldier, and as much better again in season 2. Yeller, I know you at least like the CW DC shows, well it's now squarely on their level.
    Nothing on network TV is on The Flash's level

Flash is great. AoS has gotten pretth damn good

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Flash is great. AoS has gotten pretth damn good
    I can completely see why some people hate Flash—but it really doesn't give a fuck about those people.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. ...

Ok...
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. It's not Jonny Blaze, it's some later version that drives a muscle car.