Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Agents of SHIELD

1. People think it's Rage.
    Elvin Daryl Haliday was born in Brooklyn, New York. At age 13, he was exposed to toxic waste after coming home from basketball practice. Returning to his grandmother's home, Elvin was nursed back to health. The chemicals caused Elvin to grow in strength and invulnerability, until he appeared to be a muscular man in his mid-30's. Encouraged by his grandmother to use his newfound abilities for good, Elvin adopted a costume and name: Rage.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Elvin Daryl Haliday was born in Brooklyn, New York. At age 13, he was exposed to toxic waste after coming home from basketball practice. Returning to his grandmother's home, Elvin was nursed back to health. The chemicals caused Elvin to grow in strength and invulnerability, until he appeared to be a muscular man in his mid-30's. Encouraged by his grandmother to use his newfound abilities for good, Elvin adopted a costume and name: The Toxic Avenger.

3. I'll watch it.

4. I think there is a high percentage chance that this could be the most successful network television show of all time.

Especially if they get the occasional cameo from Nick Fury or the Avengers.

5. They won't.

6. Disney has a lot of money to throw at this, however we won't get any better effects than Smallville or Heroes. I want it to do well, but I don't have high hopes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite in the Avengers thread
    I'm assuming that Nick Fury and the Helicarrier will be "away on a very important mission" for the entire series.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    They won't.
    hasslehoff might say yes

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    hasslehoff might say yes
    OH YES PLEASE

It would be awesome if they play off the sudden race change as a spy disguise and Hasslehoff tries to talk like Jackson.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Especially if they get the occasional cameo from Nick Fury or the Avengers.
    RDJ is open to it.

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-superhero-cameos-tony-stark-robert-downey/
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.