Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic: Lost World (3DS, Wii U)

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You know, I still haven't seen that movie. Shit like that has definitely hit "Rosebud" or "6th Sense" level of indifference with me, though.

Sad times.
    If you mean you haven't seen any of those, you should go watch Citizen Kane as soon as you can. It's a truly great movie regardless of spoilers.

2. No no, I mean where the spoiler doesn't matter anymore!

Do you take me for an uncultured monster, sir?

3. At times.

4. Looks kind of interesting.
    Last edited by Geo; 02 Apr 2014 at 03:38 PM.

5. wow, Sonic Galaxy imo.

Not digging the villain designs. Feels kinda out of place, like they're from a completely different IP/show/game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    wow, Sonic Galaxy imo.

Not digging the villain designs. Feels kinda out of place, like they're from a completely different IP/show/game.
    I agree with all of this. When I first read "Sonic Galaxy," I thought I was going to have to get money ready. For better or worse, the trailer saved me. It's weird if that is an official trailer that the video quality seemed to be terrible. At least, I hope that's it and that the game isn't an upscaled Wii game or some shit.

7. It is very Galaxy'ish, seems like it could be good but I worry about how bad the camera might be given that this is a Sonic game.

8. So no one makes 2D platformers anymore?

I'd be surprised if the 3DS version of this weren't 2.5D.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I agree with all of this. When I first read "Sonic Galaxy," I thought I was going to have to get money ready. For better or worse, the trailer saved me. It's weird if that is an official trailer that the video quality seemed to be terrible. At least, I hope that's it and that the game isn't an upscaled Wii game or some shit.
    I'm guessing (hoping?) that it's still an early build. If that's the case, good on them for showing actual gameplay whereas other games decide to dump millions into pre-rendered trailers and hide the actual game part.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So no one makes 2D platformers anymore?
    There's New Super Mario Bros., Rayman Legends, and a ton of 2d platformers on PC...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.