Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

1. Guilty Gear XXrd -v.Slugz- ASSbananaSlashBucket

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Guilty Gear XXrd -v.Slugz- ASSbananaSlashBucket
    You can count on that!

The music track in the trailer also sounds oddly reminiscent of Nickleback, it sounds cheesy but I like it.
    Last edited by Will; 19 May 2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    How the hell do I pronounce that.
    turd

4. I'm done with this franchise. I was bored of the last game after a couple of fights.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Those look like sprites to me. Either that or those are some of the most poorly animated 3D models ever.
    I wish they'd drop the unpronounceable bullshit titles.
    As best I can tell, it's 3D cel-shaded models, but they're animated frame-by frame without the tweening you associate with 3D animation normally.

Honestly, the effect is the most convincing cel shading I've ever seen in a game. Even those cut scenes could pass for 2D if not for the slightly blocky models.

6. I can't handle how good this looks. Fucking ridiculous. And on Unreal Engine!

This is so exciting, holy shit.

7. Where is venom?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Who cares about the visuals, the bigger issue in this trailer is that abomination of a song they're using. What happened to the awesome instrumental style of the earlier games?

9. -SIGN- me up!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Who cares about the visuals, the bigger issue in this trailer is that abomination of a song they're using. What happened to the awesome instrumental style of the earlier games?
    Well it's just trailer music so hopefully it's more instrumental stuff like before.

BTW Sol's sword here just looks bizarre, I liked the way it looked before but now it looks like he's holding a holster that happens to have a slight blade.
    Last edited by Will; 19 May 2013 at 02:41 PM.