Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2535373839404143 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

1. I think it's pretty neat that the Story mode is literally just a movie to watch should you want to. These kinda games always have ridiculously over the top stories, and they recorded hours and hours of voice acting for it, and it's done mostly with the in game models so it looks great. Just one of the features of this game that I would like to see implemented elsewhere. So far it's a pretty good overall package.

2. I think I'd prefer a story mode like MK9 or DOA5, but that still sounds far better than any of the BlazBlue story modes.

3. Also my PSN is Miracleknight never realized I stopped posting on TNL around the time I got a PS3 apparently.

4. This will probably be up on youtube in a bit but here is some execution tutorial stuff from James Chen.

http://www.twitch.tv/ultrachentv/v/3827201

I'll update the link with videos if they go up on youtube.

Edit: The first hour he talks about hit-stops, jump cancelling with hit-stops, and instant air-dashing.
    Last edited by sedition; 26 Feb 2015 at 05:29 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Is there a trick to getting into matches in this game? I tried for about 20 minutes to connect to various player and ranked lobbies and single people, couldn't get a single one to connect or go through

6. Wow, I'm very impressed by this game now that I really got time to sit down with it. So many little details that are really above and beyond, like ino tuning her guitar when she idles for too long, and you hear the notes and such. Gameplay is very solid, and my two problems with it are being fixed. The only thing I could ask for would be the inclusion of some more of the old cast, though the new guys are all very well thought out (except maaaaaybe sin). Online play, when you find a friend, is the best I have experienced for any fighting game ever. I can't believe I'm pulling off 1frame combos online. 9 thumbs up.

Edit: And the mission mode and challenges is the most professionally set up and useful I have ever seen. Maybe even better than the VF4 one, which was also amazing. It was really set up to take people to high level play, I'm just so amazed some of the things they covered. It's a pity it didn't sell well, but that's the price of being difficult.
    Last edited by Anthony; 06 Mar 2015 at 11:23 PM.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. Any of you guys still playing this?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. I haven't started yet. Probably this spring I will.

9. I am generally playing this every day for at least a little bit.

Went 2-2 yesterday at a local with about 28 entrants. Lost in Potemkin Mirrors and then to Venom. It's a rough life this Potemkin life.

10. Not in to it.

Spending more time playing old Capcom stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!