Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shame.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	496.8 KB 
ID:	75714

2. Is there any reason to get the disc over the PSN copy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Well, if you get the disc you can proudly announce that you've sold it in a couple of weeks.

What should I be looking to do in an air to air situation, and what are my options? For example, let's say we meet in the air and I start blocking their combo string. What am I looking to do next? Same for jumping in and blocking (or FD) a grounded anti air.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Well, if you get the disc you can proudly announce that you've sold it in a couple of weeks.
    PotY.

5. Sounds about right!

6. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Well, if you get the disc you can proudly announce that you've sold it in a couple of weeks.

What should I be looking to do in an air to air situation, and what are my options? For example, let's say we meet in the air and I start blocking their combo string. What am I looking to do next? Same for jumping in and blocking (or FD) a grounded anti air.
    Well, if you are against someone mid level or lower I would highly suggest instant blocking and attempting an air air throw if they are above you. If they are slightly above mid level they will attempt to keep you in stun till they are on the ground and hit you with either a mixup they are capable of or grounded moves to force you to fd and burn meter.

If you are jumping in and fding their moves, we'll this means you have already made a mistake, and you punishment is a loss of meter. There isn't really a good solution, but generally lesser players won't be much in this situation anyways, so just accept that you will lose somemeter. As you play faust, a common tactic is to Fdc your 2k multiple times to air stall long enough so their anti air whiffs and land with a j.D.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    this means you have already made a mistake
    Trust me, mistakes are about all I'm making so far. Good advice though.

a common tactic is to Fdc your 2k multiple times to air stall long enough so their anti air whiffs and land with a j.D.
    I like this. Where can I find the minimum height for my air dash (Faust) on the way up and on the way down?

Everyone says hey, just go to Dustloop. Honestly so far that place seems pretty dead and almost all of the good materials I have found for learning come from other sources.

8. Alright! This is actually a really amazing game.

I started out learning Sol Badguy, but Elphelt is much more to my tastes. Rushdown + Range = good times.

The reload animation on the shotgun is pretty great.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 23 Dec 2014 at 01:49 PM.

9. Default, I haven't seen a reason to mess with it.