Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I dearly wish this wasn't a Guilty Gear game.
    You should just give it a real shot.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. GG always leaves me with the feeling that if I had played it in college with the fighting game kids instead of going out and doing stuff, i would probably like it, but I didn't so I missed the boat / don't care for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Tried to send you a fr, but nothing comes up for herogear.
    Dang, I'll try adding you instead? Are you on PS4 or 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. PS4.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    GG always leaves me with the feeling that if I had played it in college with the fighting game kids instead of going out and doing stuff, i would probably like it, but I didn't so I missed the boat / don't care for it.

With the level you got to in sf4 I have little doubt you would be able to pick up the game in not too muh time.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    It feels weird missing so many staple characters. I love the equalizer effects that pop up with I-No's notes.

Why are the two DLC characters not up yet? I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening.
    They'll expand to more later on, Daisuke mentioned budgeting/time issues during interviews which is why I'm probably going to wait for future revisions and hoping for Baiken, Johnny, Jam, and Kliff to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Haven't played this one yet, last one I played was the last Guilty Gear released on 360. Pumped to play this though. Does anyone disagree this is the most stylish fighting game? The only competitors I can think of are Last Blade and Soul Calibur.
    I really liked Last Blade but it was pretty tame in terms of character design and style, Soul Caliber is definitely the closest stylish sword fighter to Guilty Gear. Also, now that this game is running on a 3D engine I'm hoping they include the original costumes for Millia and Potemkin as alternates.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    hoping for... Jam... to return. .
    After the last couple games, I'm ready for a break from this young lady.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    They'll expand to more later on, Daisuke mentioned budgeting/time issues during interviews which is why I'm probably going to wait for future revisions and hoping for Baiken, Johnny, Jam, and Kliff to return.

I really liked Last Blade but it was pretty tame in terms of character design and style, Soul Caliber is definitely the closest stylish sword fighter to Guilty Gear. Also, now that this game is running on a 3D engine I'm hoping they include the original costumes for Millia and Potemkin as alternates.
    The game has been selling pretty poorly, I wouldn't be overly surprised if they didn't make a sequel

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    After the last couple games, I'm ready for a break from this young lady.
    Based on other people playing Jam or just got plain tired of her?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    The game has been selling pretty poorly, I wouldn't be overly surprised if they didn't make a sequel
    That would be a shame but then again the way they released it barely anyone knew it was released, it was basically vomited out.

10. Based on getting hit by her dumb-looking wall stick combos and brain dead mixup game. Good riddance.