Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Star Wars Rebels (Disney XD)

1. Season 3 started tonight. Or has started. I just watched it online. Anyway, it's not the season 2 finale but it was a solid start.

2. For anyone who cares this is ending next Monday with a 3 episode movie of sorts. It was never as good as Clone Wars for me but it has it's own thing going on, and I'm going to be sad to see it go.

3. It's funny, I didn't think I cared all that much about these characters, and then Kanan's death hit me like a ton of bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Hah, ya right in the feels.

5. Didn't like this one that much...

6. Well, the ending was...different. Seems like they are setting up a new series with how it ended. Could be interesting if they do go that route.

7. The finale was kinda meh after the much-more-affecting death of Kanan episode. Glad they wrote out Ezra and Thrawn in a way that explains their absence during the OT without killing them off and leaves the door open for their future return, though. Also glad that if they *just had to* introduce time travel into Star Wars, at least they destroyed the thing that made it possible within the same story. But of course there are probably who knows how many more time travel temples waiting to be found on other obscure planets. And on a downer note... Hera and Kanan's kid has to be either dead or one of Kylo's "Knights of Ren" underlings by the time of TFA, right? The latter is fitting, considering his namesake - yes, Filoni confirmed it's spelled Jacen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids