Thread: Gundam Extreme Vs [PS3]

1. Gundam Extreme Vs [PS3]

This game is excellent, came out at the end of 2011. It's down to $35 now on Play Asia. Region free, obviously. It's even pretty playable online as a foreigner!

http://m.play-asia.com/Mobile_Suit_G...n-70-5iav.html

2. Can you be Heero Yuy?

Is there an invitation tearing minigame where you get to tell girls that you'll kill them?

3. Heero was mad salty he got bodied by a low-tier Leo.

They need to add Maxter to these games...and bring 'em to the west. Yeah.

4. hell yeah you can be heero

more importantly you can be the bad guy from 08th MS Team and throw chunks of highway and run really fast

5. this is a good ass game

6. That does look pretty awesome, though I wish it was pretty much anything except Gundam.

7. The next version, Gundam Vs. Extreme Full Boost, is coming out next week.

The game has 26 new mobile suits (over 90 total), lots of mechanics tweaks and rebalancing, arcade and mission modes now have online co-op, online lobbies are larger, there's vertical split for 2P player, in-game movelists, and the special edition comes with an additional 35 BGM tracks including ~ Rhythm Emotion ~ .

I'm excited.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    the special edition comes with an additional 35 BGM tracks including ~ Rhythm Emotion ~ .
    I had the Endless Waltz OST. I want to watch Wing again, but I'll probably hate myself.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    The next version, Gundam Vs. Extreme Full Boost, is coming out next week.

The game has 26 new mobile suits (over 90 total), lots of mechanics tweaks and rebalancing, arcade and mission modes now have online co-op, online lobbies are larger, there's vertical split for 2P player, in-game movelists, and the special edition comes with an additional 35 BGM tracks including ~ Rhythm Emotion ~ .

I'm excited.
    I may check this out, lots of good Gundam mechs in this.

Is the region free version fairly easy to navigate menu wise? Also does online work for global matches?

10. With 2011's release I had no trouble navigating after a tiny bit of poking around. Online worked great with other Americans, and held up pretty well even with Japanese players. This new one seems to have an online pass so you'll have to make a Japanese PSN account, unfortunately, but it should still be fine. Guess we'll confirm that soon!