Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)

1. Yeah, I've got an xl. It works, but my hands like to slip to an uncomfortable position every now and again. For as much time as I'll spend with MH4's online, I definitely don't mind shelling out 20-ish bucks for comfort.

2. So when will this come out in the best nation on earth?

Never. Yoshi's Island has banned the import of it.

4. Pretty sure that would instantly disqualify Yoshi's Island as the best nation on Earth, then.

Seriously, though, we shouldn't expect a release date any earlier than JP release considering how recently MH3U came out over here. Maaaaybe we'll get lucky and we'll get a localization announcement around then (like Tri...which was announced two days after JP release, I think?) or...we could be waiting a while. It's Capcom so who the fuck knows?

5. Dress your cat helpers as Mario/Luigi, Link get up for your character.

6. WANT

7. And FINALLY, online hunting:

Nintendo must have financed this from the ground up. Now we'll never see it on superior hardware. What a waste.

9. Are you implying Vita or Xbone/PS4? I can't imagine primarily playing MonHun on a console.

It's been on a console plenty of times, and it's dumb that we never got Portable 3rd HD and that Tri was wasted on the Wii and 3DS. The Wii U one is probably ok.

I'm ok with the for real sequel being handheld only, but the controls are going to suck on the shitty 3DS again unless they've completely redesigned it from the ground up to be played on the gimp.

I don't think there's any question that the game would look and play better on a Vita, not to mention UI parties and voice chat. Sucks.