Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)

1. Thanks for the heads up, Darmonde.

2. August DLC, main draw is the white fatalis at the end of the episode quest.

I heard that the DLC for this game is going to go on for a full year, which is a bit crazy. I'll stop posting these here since anyone still playing can find them easily enough, and most of what's left is cosmetic.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

3. Honestly, I appreciate the reminder.

I need to start Hunning Mons again. I've been diving into mindless Fantasy Life due to work fatigue lately.

Still need g rank savage jho that's not a stupid vs. And the jojo cat armor

5. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    the jojo cat armor
    The what?

Click for full size

omg

G-Rank, you say? I'm on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DoZnnX2.png 
Views:	323 
Size:	593.1 KB 
ID:	77313  

its not technically jojo, its just fan club cat armor. thats why we are getting it. but its def jo jo
    they havnt released that cat armor yet though. hopefully next month

It's pricey, but I thought this might be of interest to someone:

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

man. bachelor rico is feening for that Statue. but married rico is like....nope. too many bills to pay and kids to feed.....

9. I'm not married and PlayArts figures are still too big a pill to swallow. I'm a fan of the pricing in another way, because it dissuades me from buying a ton of them and cluttering up the place.

10. Multiplayer for this is still pretty busy! I just picked this up again to brush up my charge blade skills in anticipation for MHW, hoping to crack G-rank. I usually find about 5 pages worth of rooms. Anyone else still play?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood