Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)

1. Turn the 3DS volume back up and all of a sudden you're listening to a hidden Meow the Jewels preview track!

2. You missed an opportunity for Hun the Jewels there.

3. b b but...

4. O_O

Yeah the meowing and shaking is a little insufferable.

BTW, your main Palico's ability is dependent on the first stringers you set. The more of the same type you assign, the more abilities it unlocks.

I had set up one of each type of Palico and was therefore useless.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    BTW, your main Palico's ability is dependent on the first stringers you set. The more of the same type you assign, the more abilities it unlocks.

I had set up one of each type of Palico and was therefore useless.
    I didn't catch this until much later, when the Palico Manager on Sunsnug Isle mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Is there a Toggle Palico Meowing On/Off option? So far the only thing I found is Mute Nintendo 3DS, Listen to Run the Jewels 2 at Neighbors-are-calling-the-police Volume.

I'm having fun with this game even though I can't shake the feeling that I'm doing it wrong.

Dont ever let anyone tell you you're playing it wrong. there is no playing it wrong. there are so many skills to play the way you want. evade, def, all out attack, sleep bombing, capturing, mounting. how ever you want to get them monster parts you can get them. thats the glory of monhun. the way you play is the right way.

G crown, baby!

Also got the bai bai kaiser armor set so I finally have skills.

I should probably finish the key quests in single player at least. I lost interest after unlocking all the food buffs.
    Last edited by Mzo; 28 Mar 2015 at 03:59 PM.

Finally got to HR7. farming Akantor for some early g rank slaughter. he's so easy in high rank with the S.Magala IG. damn near trivializes him. except for the occasional body splash and tail hit. he doesnt touch me. Teo isn't as hard as i thought he was either. but Kusha? good lord he's a handful. the stupid tornados always give me a hard time. i may have to gun him

10. April DLC today. A lot to do if you're a collector.

John / JohnNiner / Niner