Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)

1. Occasionally messing around with 3U, they really make it kind of a pain if you're not online, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Occasionally messing around with 3U, they really make it kind of a pain if you're not online, huh?
    its a double edged sword really, playing solo you get much much better much faster, playing online you have to deal with hackers, and morons that uppercut you out of your attacks because you use a hammer and they dont fucking leave you alone at the head to crack skulls. but i like playing solo. ill probably go through G rank in 4u before hitting online.

the Wii MonHun was pure shit. it got rid of some of the most awesome weapon types, bow, gunlance, dual blades. Hunting Horns. had the fewest monsters in any game and was easy as shit. fuck that game.

Freedom Unite is the greatest game. Yoshi you crazy.

I don't like monhun on the 3DS because it's ugly and is seriously unplayable without a giant, cancerous FF Boss monstrosity attached to the system. The series would fit (and does with monhun FU) so perfectly on the Vita that it's a goddamned shame.

Monhun solo is kind of ok until you're spoiled by the speed and efficiency of playing in a group. Since enemies don't get any stronger or have more health in co-op, the benefits are obvious. I'd rather not play than try to solo the later stuff.

Locking content behind the online wall was always shit, too, but that one's entirely on Capcom and Sony and Nintendo's shitty online services.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Freedom Unite is the greatest game. Yoshi you crazy.
    True Shit cuz

I don't like monhun on the 3DS because it's ugly and is seriously unplayable without a giant, cancerous FF Boss monstrosity attached to the system. The series would fit (and does with monhun FU) so perfectly on the Vita that it's a goddamned shame.
    Its about as ugly as its always been. 3U looks way better than unite.Its just sharper on the sony systems. also, i dont use the Circle pad, and its just fine. the L lock on makes up for every misgiving about the camera controll i would ever have. even underwater, it points you in the direction the monsters is in, regardless of height.

Monhun solo is kind of ok until you're spoiled by the speed and efficiency of playing in a group. Since enemies don't get any stronger or have more health in co-op, the benefits are obvious. I'd rather not play than try to solo the later stuff.
    I honeslty dont mind, i played online with unite and freedom 2 for a while and it was just playing with friends that drew me in. i still kill most g rank quests in 3U in about 15 min. except for the big hp pool bastards like Stygian Jinouga and Rust Duramburos. but i just do the dual quests and it makes up for it in rewards.

Locking content behind the online wall was always shit, too, but that one's entirely on Capcom and Sony and Nintendo's shitty online services.
    The only time they locked content behind the online wall was MonHun1 with the Lao shan and Fatalis stuff. every other one, besides the DLC stuff, could be accessed offline, except for Tri. another reason why tri is a piece of shit.

I respect JBNagis' dedication, regardless of the series. Mzo just has questionable taste though.

6. Limited edition coming to the US.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds...edition/117266
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Already Preorderd cuzz!!

I was completely expecting to get the inevitable new 3ds bundle MH4 edition with this game, but I just realized that the game will be digital.

I guess that's not a terrible thing. I'm not sure this is worth 50% more than just the game. I'll probably try to get it when it's marked down, but before it disappears.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

I'm not sure buying an Old 3DS XL™ this fall is a good idea when you know the New one is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I guess that's not a terrible thing. I'm not sure this is worth 50% more than just the game. I'll probably try to get it when it's marked down, but before it disappears.
    It's sold out at GameStop. Waiting to see it listed at other retailers.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery