Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Fast and Furious 6

1. Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa? This might be the first F&F movie I go to see in the theater.

2. FYI: If you read the article. Denzel Washington was originally offered the role Kurt might sign up for. So, it's more than a cameo.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. oh ...

Djimon Hounsou set to star in F&F7
    http://screenrant.com/fast-furious-7...jimon-hounsou/

Vin Diesel likes to leak info.
    http://screenrant.com/fast-furious-7...l-kurt-russell

SPOILER BELOW DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
    PS: The article linked DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPOILERS ... SO YOUR SAFE.

This spoiler I read from somewhere else VERY reliable.
    ______Kurt Russell cameos Mid Credit seeking revenge against his dead son Jesse (YES Jesse from F&F1 ... remember he was the computer geek, who challenged the asian gang in that race. He had the white Jetta.). Thus, he is full bore villain in F&F8.____
    Last edited by Advocate; 12 Sep 2013 at 11:40 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    YOUR SAFE.
    What about my safe?

This spoiler I read from somewhere else VERY reliable.
    ______Kurt Russell cameos Mid Credit seeking revenge against his dead son Jesse (YES Jesse from F&F1 ... remember he was the computer geek, who challenged the asian gang in that race. He had the white Jetta.). Thus, he is full bore villain in F&F8.____
    Wat? I had heard Kurt was the bad guy in 8, but he's Jesse's dad?? Um, okay. I mean I feel the way they tied Jason Statham into Tokyo Drift/Han's death was really well done, but this new development just reeks of a desperate attempt to shoehorn in another twist of that caliber and failing. And besides, Dom and his crew didn't kill Jesse, he was killed by Johnny Tran after stupidly crossing him by flaking out and running away after losing his dad's car to him in a race. And then Johnny was killed by Brian, so what? Kurt's going to do a "Jesse was killed by your lifestyle, Dom" kind of bullshit? Weak.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 Sep 2013 at 03:13 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Kurt's going to do a "Jesse was killed by your lifestyle, Dom" kind of bullshit? Weak.
    Yes

6. Weak.

7. File this under the "Well ... Duh!" category.

http://collider.com/fast-and-furious-7-lucas-black/

8. Not a big shock. About time Drift King came back.

Still, they're running this shit into the ground. No way this series remains great through 9(!) movies.