Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: The Fall (Android, iOS, PC)

Deus Ex: The Fall (Android, iOS, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Deus Ex: The Fall is an iPhone and iPad game due out soon. It costs £4.99 / €5.99 / $6.99.

It plays similarly to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, except with touch controls and a new character: the augmented former British SAS mercenary Ben Saxon.

Like Human Revolution, The Fall is set in 2027. Saxon was betrayed by his former employer The Tyrants and is out to discover what happened to him. It's a story that follows on directly from Icarus Effect, the Deus Ex novel by James Swallow.

Expect a mix of old and new augmentations. Smart Vision, which lets you see through walls, returns, as does the punch through a wall move.

Check out how it plays in the video below.

That iPad just moved up my fall priority list.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 25 Feb 2014 at 10:10 AM.

2. I never asked for this

3. Ridiculous.

4. I would never play this type of game on an ipad/cell phone, I'd rather just play it on a console with a controller.

5. ITT: Old people

(I am one of them)

6. I will play this but I'm still anxiously awaiting an announcement of a full sequel.

7. If it plays similarly to HR (or any DEx for that matter) then touch controls is absolutely a non-starter. This isn't the same as a touch Cave game, which is already 10% of the game that the real ones are. It's utterly useless.

8. The Fall indeed.

9. Android port with controller support plz.

EDIT: Oh, already confirmed, timing to be announced.

Prediction: This will be announced for Vita during Sony's conference on Monday night.