Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: State of Decay (XBLA/PC)

1. State of Decay (XBLA/PC)

The game is out now for XBLA, they haven't released the date for the PC version but it's still coming.

I've seen gameplay of it on the 360 and while it seems to have a bunch of technical issues (tearing, frame rate, clipping, pop-in) it's apparently a pretty fun game. I'm hoping they release some sort of patch or something for the Xbox version but the PC version should definitely look better, anyway I'm checking out the demo soon.
    Last edited by Will; 05 Jun 2013 at 11:19 PM.

2. I was watching them play it on IGN and it looks like a cool concept marred by shitty animations and graphics.

Damn shame that it's not on the PC right away, but I will still check out the 360 demo.

3. It's a twenty dollar XBLA game.

And DayZ exists if you want a zombie game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    It's a twenty dollar XBLA game.
    At this rate, we'll be paying $40 or so for XBLA games by the time the Xbone reaches this point in its life cycle, lol.

6. Day Z, overall, gave me one of my top gaming experiences of all time. Even with all its flaws, it is up there; it just took so many steps in the right direction for where I want games to go.

This looks like a quick ripoff. Have PC, don't care.

But hey, if you only have consoles give it a try. Might be the new goldeneye.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Might be the new goldeneye.
    Awesome

8. It's alright. Play the demo. It's timed. I had my fill before it ran out.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    And DayZ exists if you want a zombie game.
    You can't just cite DayZ when people present you with similar new games because DayZ is a wonderful idea, an idea that begs to be further expound upon, trapped in a terribly clunky shell with far worse "shitty animations and graphics" than I'm seeing in any of these videos.

But nice try waggling that pc-superiority cock in the air as always.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 05 Jun 2013 at 07:11 PM.

10. Finally, a videogame about zombies!