Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sega Master System Games and Appreciation Thread

480p

The WiiU doesn't upscale Wii stuff?

Good question. From what I had read, it sounded like putting it in Wii mode turns it into a Wii, but that may not be completely the case.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smswhatwhat.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	71101

The greatest day.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. "Action Fighter"? Was "Video Game Cartridge" too generic?

Also I look it up and it's a vehicle shooting game? What the shit?

It's a lame name but in its defense on the genre thing, it's from 1986 and most games with "fighter" in the name before that were shooters.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    "Action Fighter"? Was "Video Game Cartridge" too generic?
    And Master System boxes already look like the no frills products from Repo Man.

The more I play the Master System the more I realize it has the worst dpad ever. I'd even prefer the 360's at this point.

Too bad the Genesis controller thing doesn't work with all the games without snipping that wire, which I'd rather not do.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

They're like the N64 analog sticks: fine when new but they wear down quickly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The more I play the Master System the more I realize it has the worst dpad ever. I'd even prefer the 360's at this point.

Too bad the Genesis controller thing doesn't work with all the games without snipping that wire, which I'd rather not do.
    Why not? Just find a 3-button controller (which there are millions of) and just snip the grey wire. You now have a MS controller with the great Genesis d-pad, and it works with all games.