Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sega Master System Games and Appreciation Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    When I was a kid, I always wanted to play Golvellius but never got around to it. I finally played it a few years ago for the first time and I thought it was horrendous. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
    I think Golvellius is awesome, but it's almost unplayable without emulator saves. The passwords are like 40 characters long and it doesn't even save your position.

2. Golvellius looks really cool. I really liked Dragon's Trap, Fantasy Zone, and Golden Axe Warrior as well, so i can't be too down on Master System. I'd rather play those than all but a handful of NES games. I just want more games like what the Wonder Boy series eventually became that aren't Castlevania.

and one time the one kid in the neighborhood who had a Master System showed me Penguin Land for a bit and that game looked really fun.
    Donk

3. Yeah! Ghost House and Astro Warrior! I also really loved the Ghostbusters game, but I think there's a better version of that on Amiga or something.

4. I've got a Master Gear Converter and Golvellius, Wonder Boy III, Phantasy Star, Cloud Master, and Quartet.

All of those games are worth owning.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. The defense rests.
    Case closed.

6. Footnote: Former TNL member Mode 7's avatar was taken from Cloud Master.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. No, it was Cotton and always Cotton. If he changed it, it was no longer Mode7

Donk

8. That thread makes me feel like breakfast.

9. I was a SMS kid. You suck.