Thread: Need help passing a test

1. Need help passing a test

Hello all, I applied for a new job and I am gonna have to take a piss test. I know we have a few pot smokers on this board and I would appreciate some help on this subject. I occasionally smoke weed, usually it only amounts to like 3 to 4 times a year. I just recently smoked about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I know there are some old wives tales about cleaning your system. I am curious if any of the usual smokers on this board like XenoGigas have some recomendations to help me out. I will have to more than likely take the test on thursday.

a pre-emptive thanks to anyone with help
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

2. Thanks Andy...
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

3. If you just smoked once 2 1/2 weeks ago, you should pass the test no problem. As long as you aren't an everyday smoker (and even then you'll probably be ok), 3 weeks should be plenty to get it out of your system.

The usual methods of passing a piss test include: drinking alot of water, coffee, beer, or vinegar. Anything to make you piss alot. I have no idea if that really helps or not. Your local head shop most likely also sells some sort of nasty drink concoction that supposedly cleans your pee, but I'm not sure if they work and I've heard some tests can tell if your urine has been adulterated.

4. I have shit loads of friends that smoke weed(and one of them is in the army!), and they do a number of things. Drinking cranberry juice will make you piss til the cows come home. If you need it badly, you can go to a GNC store or whatever the hell its called and buy something called Golden Seal. Its Very expensive though, something along the lines of $35-$50.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. eh your fine, don't worry about it
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

6. Yeah, I figured I would be in the clear...but I wasn't quite sure.

I refuse to go buy one of those funky drinks. I believe they are a waste of money. I have heard of the cranberry juice and vinegar methods. Well, I guess I better go to the store and get some cranberry juice...

But I lift weights and take creatine and supposedly creatine throws the test off.

But thanks everyone...
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time