Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC, PS4, 360/One)

1. I am going to gift Yoshi a PC copy.

I'm still waiting.

Also...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sly.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	147.6 KB 
ID:	74278

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare launches on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on 22nd August 2014, developer PopCap Games has announced.

The developer confirmed that the PlayStation 4 version outputs at 1080p resolution and runs at 60 frames per second.

Garden Warfare on PlayStation includes the two DLC expansions Garden Variety and Zomboss Down.

"We're especially excited for fans to experience Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare on PS4, where it will be playable at a native 1080p resolution and blazing fast 60 frames per second," PopCap's Gary Clay said.

The PS4 version is playable via Remote Play on the Vita, PopCap confirmed, and includes split screen co-op. The Boss Mode feature is playable as a companion experience on mobile devices via the PlayStation App.
    Link

I hit 30 hours on this today in less than week. I haven't even tried two of the modes yet, as I am trying to unlock all the achievements for one mode before moving on to the next. So far I've only played Team Vanquish and Gardens & Graveyards. I don't know if someone who was into more complicated stuff like Battlefield would like this too, but I think it's a blast. It's definitely more in depth than Gears for example, since it has classes, but still has that same level of pick up and playability.

5. It's a lot of damn fun, for sure. Picked it up on One when it was $23.

6. TIL Gears of Wars having classes was all just a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    The latest DLC pack for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, titled Suburbination, will be available tomorrow on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

The free content update includes a new map, called Crash Course. One side of Crash Course is a "desert style suburbia," while the other is a golf course. The update also adds the new Suburbination game mode - which is essentially Garden Warfare's take on Domination.

Along with the new game mode and map, the update will include new Garden Ops missions, bosses, and zombies - including Baron Von Bats, a "Victorian-era vampire." Garden Warfare players will also be able to customize their characters with "blinged-out" versions of accessories already found in the game.

Lastly, the Suburbination pack will include the Plasma Peashooter variant - which was the winning design in PopCap Games' character design contest. Playing as the Plasma Peashooter will allow you to "fire off a bunch of quick plasma pea bursts" or alternatively, hold and charge for "the ultimate plasma blast."

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will be coming to Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 starting August 19.
    Link

Another free update:

9. TAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't decide if I hope this update has more achievements or not. I have too much to play to get sucked back in for dozens more hours right now.