Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC, PS4, 360/One)

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC, PS4, 360/One)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotaku
    Signage for a PopCap game called Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is sprouting up at the Los Angeles Convention Center, the site of this year's E3. Combine that with a reliable source telling Kotaku that the long-rumored PvZ shooter—yes, shooter—is about to unveiled, and it looks like we've got a name to attach to the game.

You know... the title sounds like "Modern Warfare". Get it?

The photo for Garden Warfare ran on the gaming website Gamekyo today (we spotted it via Polygon). But the signage doesn't explain what kind of game this is and observers might assume it's tied to the newly-announced Plants Vs. Zombies 2. PvZ 2 is a tower defense game in the same style as the first PvZ. Garden Warfare most likely is not.

There's that title.
    Link with further detective work that makes a Team Fortress style shooter likely
    Last edited by Yoshi; 28 Nov 2013 at 09:10 PM.

2. Uh. Hum.

Hrmph.

3. This. Is. Dumb.

4. From a cached PopCap page that went up too early:

The ultimate battle for brainz — coming soon to consoles and PC!
    Plants vs. Zombies is digging into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing PvZ world. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!

Well then

6. Fuck them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I would rather play whatever piece of shit this is going to be than another stupid fucking tower defense game.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. EA buys Pop Cap, nothing bad happens for a while.
    A year or so later... Ooooohhhhhh

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    EA buys Pop Cap, nothing bad happens for a while.
    A year or so later... Ooooohhhhhh
    Considering what happens to all developers EA buys eventually they're lucky to be alive at this point.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. It's a TPS, friend has been testing it for awhile.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)