Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's The Division (PC, PS4, One)

1. So apparently the drone that came in for a minute there is someone playing an app on the ipad.

http://toucharcade.com/2013/06/10/e3...ision-players/

2. Ugh. I must have saw that in four games.

Fuck tablet/game interaction

3. I somehow missed this yesterday. This looks pretty awesome to me. I'm really digging the tablet functionality in games like this and BF4.

4. I suppose it's cool if you aren't at the machine and you want to play a role in a game.

It's not really for me, but it's a great way to get people involved in a game/franchise.

5. Looks pretty damn good.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. This looks blah. Where's Rainbow Six?

7. Yeah where the fuck is Rainbow?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It's a pandemic. I don't think zombies have anything to do with it.
    I thought the enemies were the infected, and the virus made them go nuts. That definitely counts as a form of zombie, even if it's not the traditional Romero animated corpse style.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Look, zombies are reanimated corpses. Period. The "go mad" idea is like rabies. That makes you go nuts, but you don't die first and then come back with an ax to grind. Regardless of that definition, this reads like the infected got devastatingly sick (like don't move in bed sick) and died in a matter of days. The people left aren't sick or monsters, but society in the US has collapsed so the rules of survival have completely changed. The people in the police station fight are "outlaws".
    Last edited by Rumpy; 11 Jun 2013 at 07:38 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Look, zombies are reanimated corpses. Period.
    Except for, y'know, the "real" voodoo ritual that the whole damn genre is cribbed from in the first place. You give the victim the zombie powder and they become your mindless slave - at no point are they bodily dead. But anyway...
    Regardless of that definition, this reads like the infected got devastatingly sick (like don't move in bed sick) and died in a matter of days. The people left aren't sick or monsters, but society in the US has collapsed so the rules of survival have completely changed. The people in the police station fight are "outlaws".
    ...yeah, reading the preview again you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids