Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344446474849 LastLast

Thread: Killer Instinct (XBONE) C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

1. Has anyone been having problems with the new update to this? When I start the game it tells me there is a new version available and to download it from the Windows Store, then quits the game for me. Unfortunately, there is nothing in the Windows Store for me to do besides "Play" or "View Game Page". Play obviously produces the same result, and view page doesn't show me anything worth seeing. I've tried looking up the problem online but don't see any solutions anywhere. I read that one person tried uninstalling the game but now can't download it again, so I'm nervous to do that. Anyone have any ideas?

2. I have the disc version and it's working fine AFAIK.
    The only weird thing is that I redeemed a code for a gold skin for Gargos, but I can't choose it.
    I'll do a complete shutdown and report back in a bit.

3. Game still works. Skin is nowhere to be found. Apparently that's been busted for months.

4. 3.6! Some damage changes to the cast, new skin for Thunder, new gold skin pack for six characters, Kilgore will be added to the roster next month!

5. Those gold skins just look dumb, and they're $5 for each 3 pack. The other tweaks seem nice though, and I dig the Thunder skin.

6. And of course I still don't have the gold Gargos skin that I apparently 'own'.

7. It sounds from that video like they may have unlocked that today. Have you tried again with the patch downloaded?

8. Not yet. I'll see when I get home.

9. Yeah, the gold pack is dumb.

10. Can't watch the video yet, what's the deal with Kilgore?