Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Instinct (XBONE) C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

1. Fighting games are the best games.

2. You wait until the Brazilians and Russians make the FGC even worse

3. What if they directly stole the League model and made the free character rotate and you only keep the ones you buy.

Fuck that would actually work really well.

Are there a lot of brazilians and russians playing LoL? Is this from personal experience?

PS dave someone made me play heroes of newerth! So I know what a moba looks like now.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    What if they directly stole the League model and made the free character rotate and you only keep the ones you buy.

That'd be the best model. Ideally even the F2P players would have a choice of a few characters per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Are there a lot of brazilians and russians playing LoL? Is this from personal experience?

PS dave someone made me play heroes of newerth! So I know what a moba looks like now.
    Yay! Brazilians and Russians infest every F2P game, but mostly MOBAs yeah. Heroes of Newerth is the one MOBA I've never played, but it actually started as a Dota remake, so certain character knowledge will help you in Dota 2 too! I think 20 or so of the characters are straight ports with minor changes.

EDIT: Way off. Lots of ports. Many items too
    Last edited by dave is ok; 11 Jun 2013 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    What if they directly stole the League model and made the free character rotate and you only keep the ones you buy.

I said that on the last page, yeah that would be excellent.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    You wait until the Brazilians and Russians make the FGC even worse
    huahuehuahue br br?

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I think you're underestimating the amount of people who will play F2P games constantly without spending money on them.
    Look at Dave talking about me like I'm not in the room.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    I really want to see how the F2P model goes when applies to fighting games. I think it's an interesting experiment, especially if there's also a full disc version that allows it to still be tournament ready.
    If there isn't a fully enabled release, I can't see how tourneys will take this game onboard.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

10. This looks like completely shit. Just to be clear.