Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Instinct (XBONE) C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    As far as stupid DLC goes, have there been any fighting games where you can actually buy new moves for characters? If not, I'm sure that's how they'll bleed folks dry next...incomplete characters that can't compete with the tricked-out ones.
    They did it pretty much in SFxT, and it resulted in all of the downloadable stuff that affects gameplay being tournament banned.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Never been a huge fan of the Killer Instinct series, it was a relatively fun and mediocre fighting game for it's time. Only reason I'd ever play this game would be for Sabrewulf, but no way I'd buy an XBONE just for that…

Holy shit. You're alive!

4. This looks like a 360 game to me. What part of the Xbone was needed to make this? What does my $500 get me that paying nothing doesn't? The hit sparks are more fluid and sparkier by a tiny bit? If I pause and look carefully under Saberwulf's big toe there is a shadow that is clearer than what the 360 could do?

Seriously, somebody justify the new hardware in relation to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    This looks like a 360 game to me. What part of the Xbone was needed to make this? What does my $500 get me that paying nothing doesn't?
    A lack of privacy and ownership.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Never been a huge fan of the Killer Instinct series, it was a relatively fun and mediocre fighting game for it's time. Only reason I'd ever play this game would be for Sabrewulf, but no way I'd buy an XBONE just for that…
    Wow, glad to see you back Mr. Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    This looks like a 360 game to me. What part of the Xbone was needed to make this? What does my $500 get me that paying nothing doesn't? The hit sparks are more fluid and sparkier by a tiny bit? If I pause and look carefully under Saberwulf's big toe there is a shadow that is clearer than what the 360 could do?

Seriously, somebody justify the new hardware in relation to this game.
    I don't think anyone really can but I still think it looks pretty good.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Fulgore, Orchid, TJ Combo, Tusk, and Glacius will look.
    Last edited by Will; 12 Jun 2013 at 05:44 PM.

7. I always liked the cast of KI, reminded me of the weird shit you'd seen in Darkstalkers. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, could turn out to be a wild game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Never been a huge fan of the Killer Instinct series, it was a relatively fun and mediocre fighting game for it's time. Only reason I'd ever play this game would be for Sabrewulf, but no way I'd buy an XBONE just for that…
    zomgwtf

9. Yeah I'm not dead... yet

Just a lot stuff going on; went back to school working on my degree in Computer Science Networking at the moment which leaves little to no time for gaming between that and work lol

Had to move and sell off some of collection, which I'm still selling more since I have no room for it

I visit here once in a great while, though I haven't posted anything really; thought I'd check it out during E3 this year since I know everyone would be into the show here ^..^

It's good to see you. Hopefully we'll get to see more of you once your studies wrap up. If they left you without enough time to play FFXIII, they did you a favor!