Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32424445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Instinct (XBONE) C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

1. Character Breakdown for General Raam

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. It says he's the free rotating fighter of the week, and I have the season pass, but I don't see him in any game mode or anything.

3. Have you updated?

4. It hadn't asked me to when opening it but maybe I should check that.

5. The final character for Season 3 is Eyedol.

6. I've played as Eyedol for a little bit and he's fun. I need to put some legit time into learning him but I think he's a great addition to the cast. Fighting against him can be really overwhelming, depending on what stance he's in you have a whole new set of problems to deal with. He's a straight up monster when he's popped Instinct.

I've had to give up on Mira. Her risk for damage goes against the way I play and I end up killing myself to get in (kinda similar to how Kim Wu works out for me). I can never seem to land a blood drain (or I forget) to regain health.

So I've gone back to Glacius. I'm a real threat now I think. He's got an easy 1 bar (near) full screen Shatter combo for 44% that can be easy to catch people with. Using snowballs to stuff jump happy players makes him a really dangerous zoner.

7. I haven't actually played anyone from TNL yet, but I've fought all of Rumpy's shadows and the Glacius really made me work! I'm sort of obsessed with the Shadow Lab mode, I usually rotate in a new person every few weeks and then focus on that character for a bit.

Eyedol has a lot of fun tools and has quickly become my favorite character. Sometimes I even lose whats going on during an Instinct combo because of the sheer amount of shit flying around everywhere.
    Also started in on Sadira, and after playing all the heavies she feels awesome getting all over the screen so fast.

8. We need to play! I go into Shadow Lab to warm up before doing some ranked. Your shadows with smaller characters are by far your best. I had the worst time with your Rash I think. I've always struggled against Sadira too (I don't like how she plays so I don't use her).

Yeah, they need to tone down some of the effects for Eye's specials, it gets rediculous. Especially in Instinct he's calling down meteors and firing lightning at the same time. Pull a shadow move in there and it's purple as fuck with crazy distortions on top. Glacius can be obnoxious too. Hit or miss Shatters and snowballs explode into a grillion pieces and their both easy to spam.

9. I just watched a replay of my shadow Eyedol doing an 84 hit double Ultra with two taunts at the end. I feel very proud of it today.