Page 1 of 45 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

1. Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

JP release date: November 21st
    NA release date: November 22nd
    EU release date: November 29th

http://supermario3dworld.nintendo.com/

Last edited by Geo; 02 Apr 2014 at 02:47 PM.

2. Omg cat suits.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. I'm a little disappointed we aren't seeing anything as ambitious as the Galaxy games, but I'm not at all surprised they heavily embraced 3D Land as it may be the best-selling 3D Mario game. It's also a fantastic game, which some may have found more approachable given how it fuses 2D and 3D Mario (leading to those greater sales numbers).

The inclusion of Super Mario Bros 2-style characters is great.

4. I really liked 3D Land, and thought this looked pretty damn good.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Mario meowing is kinda disturbing.

6. My first thought when I saw the title of the game was "SWEET! Finally, a real sequel to Mario World!" But, this looks cool, too.

Too bad I won't buy a WiiU until it's like, $150.
    bastard of the new world order.

7. This doesn't have the vibrancy of Galaxy or Sunshine, but I'll gladly accept bland aesthetics if the level design is as good as 3D Land's.

8. Game looks solid but the name is stupid.

I understand maintaining the brand, but the WiiU isn't the 3DS and this isn't 3D the same way. Whatever though.

9. This looks good, but it really feels like Nintendo is just making the same games over and over. Even more than usual.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    My first thought when I saw the title of the game was "SWEET! Finally, a real sequel to Mario World!" But, this looks cool, too.

Too bad I won't buy a WiiU until it's like, $150.
    These are my thoughts exactly. There are quite a few games on the Wii U I would like to play when the eventual several price drops come.

This game looks like it could be some good fun.