Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    My guess would be so they don't cannibalize each other. Give each title a window to sell in.

True. Thing is no matter how slight the hit it'll take sales away from the console that needs it more.

Of course, they could be holding back Wii U features like that 3DS dungeon thingie.

2. This will be the best game. Is that understood?

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smash_screens_40.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	73895  

3. 星のスタフィのチコ...

~ かわいい~~~~ ~
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    True. Thing is no matter how slight the hit it'll take sales away from the console that needs it more.

Of course, they could be holding back Wii U features like that 3DS dungeon thingie.
    I'm guessing the way they're looking at it is that they can make it THE big holiday release for the Wii U. Maybe they want the time to actually come up with a solid marketing campaign to try and push the system and the game. They've got Mario Kart for the start of the summer, and so why put those 2 against each other.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. The Wii U is a bomb, while the 3DS is a reasonable success, selling a popular game to the platform with a lot of people playing it does make sense.

6. A bunch of the profit from the 3ds version can go direct to marketing for the WiiU version and the inevitable bundle deal that will come with it.

7. A french site had an interview with Nintendo of France and they are saying that Super Smash Bros on the Wii U will be supporting NFC.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

It frankly had to. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or elated that it was too late for Mario Kart.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    marketing for the WiiU
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400770538757.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	74241

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!