Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4757596061

Thread: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

As long as I can delete it, that shit storm might be worth seeing.

2. All amiibo or crane game unlocks.

I'm stuck between "i'd be totally fine with it" and "oh god but i'd have to deal with everyone crying about it".

Nintendo fans have been the very biggest very worst diaper-pooping crybabies lately.
    Donk

3. "Fans" seems a stretch.

Lately?

5. I just want Nintendo to stick to making good games and drop all the stupid gimmicks.

6. I want Nintendo to Nintendo however it wants to Nintendo. Even if it wants to Odama and Gyromite itself into oblivion it will be sad but glorious.

i'm going to keep editing this post until the end of time

but it won't. It'll swing between what works and what it thinks will work and what has no chance of working in any imaginary dream world and it'll be okay for at least a little while longer
    Last edited by Finch; 16 Dec 2015 at 04:37 PM.
    Donk

7. Bayonetta (with Umbra Clock Tower stage) and Corrin launching Wednesday afternoon in North America and Thursday morning in Europe.

Last edited by Geo; 02 Feb 2016 at 05:42 PM.

8. Both play great! Bayonetta having combo chains from her game feels a LOT more natural than Ryu's Street Fighter motions. Corrin is quirkier than I thought they would be. That forward B being a ground stab that stops your movement is crazy interesting.