Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3343454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

1. Zero Suit Samus is a lot of fun to play.

Pika

That was a pokemon telling you he misses you, Finch.

4. i still miss Pichu
    Donk

5. It feels like there are way too many "humans with swords" in this game now. Is anyone really excited about playing with these Fire Emblem and Xenoblade people? They just feel really out of place in a game where everyone else looks like a cartoon character.

6. They're terrible, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I fucking hate Sword Guy. They're all the same.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Racist.

9. Robin is cool because she uses swords and magic and she's fun to play as. I like Toon Link because he's Toon Link. Shulk is super weird but he's unique and i guess some people like him.

i thought i said something earlier and sure enough

There are like five thousand characters without swords in this game. People crying about Fire Emblem characters are like the people who get all indignant about Pac Man and Wii Fit Trainer. Get out. Go play something else.
    I hate Sonic because he's a fucking smug bastard with the worst stage music and if i could kill him from being in the game i would. Please Sakurai replace Sonic with Amy and Big the Cat team or Dad Eggman
    Donk

10. I don't mind Link and Toon Link because they still look goofy enough to fit into the Nintendo universe.

But all the other sword guys and gals can fuck off. The game should be programmed so that sword guys/gals can only play on this stage:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dickmove.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	75567