Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

1. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I decided to stop by best buy around 6:30 since one of 3 IL locations showing smash is close to me.

Fucking madhouse. Probably 500 dudes in line that went around one side of the store and outside.

I guess I underestimated how popular this little thing would be.
    I got to the Glen Burnie store at 4:30. Easily over 300 people in line. Saw that and said nothx.jpg

2. Forget Nintendo World, then. I won't even bother. I'll bet people are sleeping on the floor in Five Guys waiting for the store to open tomorrow.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. I didn't hear about this until just today, but the same leaker who called last year's E3 reveals plus Little Mac, Pac-Man and Miis (which have of course all since been confirmed) released another leak just before the Nintendo Direct a few months ago, with Palutena and "a Pokemon from X/Y" which of course Greninja, revealed in the Direct, fits. Also in that leak were Chrom, Shulk and Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven.

Assuming these are true, I'm happy Xenoblade gets represented, but I'd be happier with, say, Reyn or Riki. This game already has enough anime pretty-boy swordsmen. Ditto for Chrom - I'd rather see the new Fire Emblem rep be one of the magic users, or that girl that turns into a dragon (too bad transforming characters are out because 3DS can't handle them ).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

5. Looks like there's a Best Buy "Smash Fest" tomorrow in Memphis, Knoxville, and Johnson City, but not in Nashville.

Why you hate the best city in the state of Tennessee, Nintendo?

I would love to play the game and grab some of those coupons for DKC Tropical Freeze.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post

7. Uh....

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AADMUKl3TMQjFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurai
    "Pic of the day. In order to make Rayman's trophy, we asked Ubisoft to share their references. We were expecting to receive 2D drawing references for Rayman, but to our surprise, they sent us data of a brand new 3D model that they rendered for this game!! And that was how this trophy was created. It takes a lot of work creating each model, so it's wonderful that the creators contributed their own efforts!!"
    Donk

8. I'd take Rayman in Smash Bros.

9. Consider me surprised. Pretty great news!